Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Uggs, Skin tight pants, and North Faces

Uggs, Skin tight pants, and North Faces are all over my campus and by now I'm sure that they have swept the country too.  I don't understand it, not even a little bit. Is every girls thing to be invisible to men. I dare you to walk around your campus and tell me how many girls you see with this combo. i did one day and i stopped at 35 just because it was lunch and i had been counting for five minuets plus it was lunch and i like to eat even cafe food well strike that last statement. so far i have only noticed that white girls have been wearing it, not like i have a large diversity here but still, do white girls not realize that they are wearing the same shit that the girl next to them. i don't want you to think wow that guy must be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) because he doesn't like when these girls wear pretty much nothing, its not that at all but its just i don't like seeing the same crap on everyone around me. its like a fashion twilight zone and I'm not into syfy. my friends have seen the other blogs and said that i need to make it funnier, so to them Fuck you guys I'm going to do what i want, and the only reason they don't like the blogs that i have done is because they are illiterate. (wow i spelled that right on the first try) the crazy thing about this photo is these people might go to my school.  and one more thing really Brady your not helping me out now I'm going to be forced to write another one of these when guys start wearing the uggs. 

1 comment:

  1. i was one of the naysayers, i'll admit. a bit funnier today, although what do you think these girls say about you. all those football guys wear the same thing- gray and black sweatshirt and sweatpants, maybe even a meech suit. do they not realize all their friends are wearing the same thing?

    ReplyDelete